Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Starting this Sunday, September 13, Fairlane will resume Sunday Morning Bible Classes for all ages.
- We will be offering 3 classes for children in the Main Building.
- 1 year old - 3 year old
- 4 year old - 1st grade
- 2nd grade - 5th grade
- We will be offering 1 class for teens (6th grade - 12th grade) in the Annex Building.
- We will be offering 3 classes for adults in both the Main Building and Fellowship Hall.
- Ladies Class (Fellowship Hall)
- Men's Class (Main Building)
- Adult Auditorium Class (Main Building)
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Starting this Sunday, August 16, Fairlane will only offer one Sunday morning worship at 9 a.m. Additionally, the balcony will open with social distancing.
- The format of the worship service will remain the same.
- 3 songs, Sermon, invitation song, song before communion, communion, closing song and prayer.
- Communion will still be individual cups located in the pews.
- To discourage contamination through touch, attendance books, song books, etc. will still be MIA.
- Offering will still be collected via the box in the lobby,
- Attendance will be recorded by a removable sheet from the bulletin.
- The classrooms and nursery are still roped off and we ask that you do not enter these spaces.
- The LiveStream and radio broadcasts will continue.
- Offering can still be collected using Tithely or through the mail.
Monday, May 11, 2020
Dear Fairlane Family,
This has been a trying time for all of us. Life has been strange and different for the past few weeks. We have lived with uncertainty, stress, frustration, and the unknown. We have quarantined, social-distanced and realized the many things that we have taken for granted in our daily lives. We have missed gathering together as a church family and worshipping and sharing community together. We have missed our Fairlane Family.
We are pleased to share with you that worship services will resume at Fairlane on Sunday, May 17th. There will be some necessary changes that we will share below. We hope that you will understand and comply with these changes in order to continue to keep the Fairlane Family healthy and safe during the next few weeks.
- We will be offering two worship opportunities. There will be a 9a.m. service and an 11a.m. service. We encourage our “senior saints” to attend the 9a.m. service and our young families to attend the 11a.m. service each week. The church building will be open at 8:30a.m. each Sunday.
- There will be greeters at each door to open the door and provide you with the weekly bulletin. We ask that everyone go promptly to the auditorium upon your arrival.
- The balcony will be closed for the time being. We will be seated in every other pew.
- Song books and bibles will not be in the pews. We will not pass attendance booklets.
- The “communion packs” will be placed in the cup holders in the pews. You may use them for communion and dispense of them in a trash can in the foyer as you leave. Contributions can be placed in a box in the church foyer.
- A nursery will not be available.
- The bathrooms on the Inglesia side will be closed. The bathrooms next to the church offices will be opened.
- At the conclusion of worship, we will be dismissed by rows to avoid congestion in the church foyer. We encourage fellowship in the church parking lots after worship if you desire.
- We will not offer Bible classes on Sunday morning at this time.
- The auditorium will be sanitized between services.
- There will be a 5p.m. Bible study on Sunday evening beginning on 5/17 in the auditorium. Life groups will be able to meet at their discretion. If they choose not to meet, the Bible study at the building is available.
- We will resume Wednesday evening Bible study on 5/20. The adults will meet in the auditorium. The teens will meet in the annex building and the children will meet in the Fellowship Hall. We will not have a devotional at the beginning. We ask that adults, teens and children go directly to their area each evening. (The Wednesday morning Bible study will resume on 5/27.)
- Masks and gloves will not be required but please be aware of social distancing. If you feel you need to wear a mask and/or gloves, please do so!
Please be aware of the following guidelines as well.... If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we ask that you please not attend at this time.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
We are ready to reassemble as the Fairlane family. Things will be different for a while, but this season too will pass. We ask for everyone’s cooperation, support, sacrifice, kindness, love and compassion as we gather together as one family loving God through loving others.
The Fairlane Elders