“You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.”
- Children’s Ministry — A ministry that believes that the children at Fairlane are an important part of our church family. We see our mission as helping children grow at their own developmental levels to love Jesus and want to follow Him.
- Youth Ministry — A ministry for 6th-12th grade students that is designed to help aid them in their spiritual journey. We try to help them maintain a proper balance between all the needs of life: Spiritual, Social, and Service Needs. Join us as we strive to become better followers and disciples of Jesus.
- College — A ministry that is made up of college aged young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 years old. It is a place where people can connect with each other and with God. We exist to engage college students in the life, mission, and work of Christ at Fairlane and beyond. If you’re looking for that “home away from home,” come and visit with us.
- Young Adults — A ministry that includes a lot of different kinds of people: people fresh out of high school, people in or out of college, single people, married people, people with kids, people without kids, and so on. But even with all our differences, we have so much in common. We want to find a place to fit in where we can love and be loved, where we can trust and be trusted, where we can serve and be served.
- Women’s Ministry — Do you need encouragement? Do you need to build stronger relationships with other Christian ladies? Do you need to learn where you can serve more effectively? This ministry can help meet those needs. Ladies in this ministry meet to form a deeper faith, stronger relationships, and grow their desire to serve God and His kingdom together.
- Men’s Ministry — A ministry designed to get men together more often and to make those times as worthwhile as possible. In other words, we are all about Fellowship and Discipleship.
- LifeGroups — A ministry designed to help participants experience Christ-centered communities in small groups settings. Our prayer is that LifeGroups are full of the relationships Jesus had in mind when He prayed that His followers would be one.
- Other Ministry Areas — Audio/Visual; Teaching; Worship Service(s); Buildings and Grounds; Widows; Missions; Lads 2 Leaders; PUMP; Funeral Meals; Bear Buddies; Fellowship; Outreach; etc.
“Remember who you are and whose you are!”
~ Michael Rector