The Fairlane family is a community of diverse believers. We have members of all ages. We have different backgrounds. We have various political beliefs among us. We’ve had different experiences with church in our lives. We have different hobbies, interests and other areas that make us different. What unites us is our love of God, our devotion to Christ and our desire to be led by the Spirit. In the midst of our differences, we are united because of what God is doing through us. It’s a blessing to be a member of the Fairlane family!
WELCOME TO FAIRLANE!
- Wednesday Evening Service
- Sunday AM Worship
- Sunday AM Bible Study
- Sunday PM Worship
- Mission Trip Meeting @ Wartrace COC
- Full Calendar
- Morning Worship at 9:00am.
- Morning Bible Classes at 10:15am.
- Evening Service at 5:00pm.
- LifeGroups at various times and locations
- Morning Bible Study at 10:00am.
- PUMP Meal at 5:30pm.
- Evening Bible Study at 6:30pm.
- Tune in to 1580 AM or 98.7 FM on Sunday Morning’s at 9:00am.
Bible Classes Offered
Kids (Infant-5th grade): Children’s Wing (Cradle Roll, 1-2 yrs, 3-4 yrs, Pre-K-K, 1st-2nd, 3rd, 4th-5th)
Teens (6th-12th grade): The Annex
Young Adults: Fellowship Hall
Ladies: Fellowship Hall
Mens: Main Building
Adults: Auditorium; Fellowship Hall
Monday, March 27, 2023
“My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.”(Daily Reading, ESV)